School Management Software For Schools, Colleges and Institutes of all sizes
- Him Saral works efficiently on a P-I PC and hence no/least hardware upgrade is required.
- We provide FREE updates to the solution from time to time.
- The solution offers ample amount of web resources to each individual.
- Him Saral is built with the latest technology, which is generally used by high end banking applications.
- Him Saral is supported by latest technology like Smart Cards and Biometrics.
- 128 Bit SSL encryption technology is used for some crucial transactions of data under Him Saral.
- Him Saral is based on an open ended architecture, enabling the solution to be implemented in phases and actualizing future upgrades without disturbing the existing implementation.
- Him Saral is a very easy-to-implement application as no software installation is required at the nodes.
- Him Saral offers maximum scalability. This implies that the solution can be implemented in a school starting from a single PC and can be extended seamlessly to other additional nodes in the local area network.
- Duplication of system can be infinitive.
- Create & Customize examination framework.
- Him Saral is the only browser-based application developed for Educational Institutions. This makes its use as easy as browsing the net.
- The application offers zero redundancy of data for managing the various Educational Institutes and schools aspects- online and off line.
- Him Saral is a solution with a very high user-acceptance ratio. This has been made possible by a creating a user-friendly interface zeroing the complexities involved in an ERP system.
- The current model of Him Saral offers full flexibility for usage. One can use any model, any time, any where in Educational institutes and school intranet and internet.
- Need based reporting.
- Minimization of Fraud.
- 100 % Virus proof.
- Accessibility controlled by multi layered access.
- Embedded triple layer security system.
- Create n number of login ID.
- Can run with My Oracle, SQL and MS SQL application.
- Can integrate all & existing database.
- Improve streamline work process.
- 24 X 7 accessibility.
- Integration with other financial system.
- Operating system independent.
- Multi & Inter-unit utilization.
- Group financial records can be created.
- Single window multiple functions.
- Minimize manual error.
- Interchangeability of any schedule.
- Application Accessible from any Broadband.
- Internet Location
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to School through Him Saral School Software. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Him Saral through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Him Saral reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the Him saral in respect of the operation of the service.
Him Saral does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Mohali shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by Him Saral under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Mohali.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The Him Saral shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
The Him Saral reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Him saral may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.